When Something Very Good Goes Very BAAAADDDDD...

(i phone wallpaper)

If you happened to read an earlier post by me, in which I hastily threw my purse and keys on the ground to take a picture, you'll notice how I AM a big fan of the LV's ... Louis Vuitton. I think it is a classic accessory. I remember my first Louis Vuitton purchase. It was in 1984 and I saved up all my money from working at Frusen Glӓdjé scooping ice-cream and bought a wallet from the Louis Vuitton store in the Galleria. It was $84. I remember it like it was yesterday, even though it was 26 years ago~! While I think it is a classic brand with classic pieces, it can -- and does-- go beyond ...oh how shall I phrase it... "tasteful" sometimes? Here are some examples where I think it went from being good to being bad....


(above two images: blogs.fashionweekdaily.com)


(above two images: fashionphile.com)

Chopsticks

(fashionphile.com)

(wimdelvoye.be)

(fashionphile.com)

Yes, this IS an electric chair. (fashionphile.com)


Oh, and the best for last. A Cutlass TRANSFORMED....(cutlass.neatorama.cachefly.net)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...