My Favourite Facial Products


First, let me put this out there. I have no wrinkle creams listed on here. That is NOT because I don't use them, I DO - bigtime, but I buy it directly from my dermatologist... his line is the best I have ever used (my galpal Cindy uses the same lotion too. It's the best, right Cindy?) His X20 Lotion is full of glycolic acid, and I have found that it has completely evened out my skin-tone as well as shrunk my pores. And his wrinkle cream has the most peptides in it that I think you can get. I just started using that last month, and my Doctor told me to put it around my eyes, but I'm putting it on my neck too! My dermatologist also has other great products on his website here, so you can shop all of them. So, here's my best of the rest...

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub. This does everything it says it does: it foams, smells like yummy grapefruit, it exfoliates, and it keeps you from breaking out! In one word, it's awesome. Available here.

Exuviance SkinRise Bionic Tonic - This is like a refreshing pad that you wipe on your face. I don't really know what it does, or what's in it, but I like it and whatever they're selling, I'm buying. Ha! Available here.

NeoCeuticals Antibacterial Facial Cleanser - What I like about this cleanser is that it has Triclosan 0.3% which is like a germ killer! I use this after I've been working out a lot or in the summer. I heard recently on an informercial that Triclosan may not be the best anti-bacterial because it's too strong or something, but I've always  liked this product! Available here.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash - I swap back & forth with the Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub and this aloe vera wash that helps reduce redness. I like to use this especially in the winter when my face is dry and red, as it is gentle. I like the smell too, it has a clean-sweet scent, very aloe. They also have this in a creamy version which is not only soothing, but rich feeling. I have used that to shave with. Available here.

Buf Puf Facial Sponge - I once read an interview with Christie Brinkley, and the reporter asked her what her secret was to staying young with beautiful skin, and she said she scrubs her face with a buf puf so hard, almost till it's raw. Since I started doing that a few years ago, I have noticed an improvement in my complexion, almost like it's not as dull anymore. Available here.

I have found that the Tan Towel is my favourite self tanning product, and it is great for traveling. I use the big towel on my face and on my body, or they also have smaller towels. Available here.
Also, I like the Jack Black lip balm. It's thick and I like the applicator, and with an SPF of 25 that's a great bonus. Jack Black is a men's line but I like their products! Available here.
But my VERY favourite lip balm is by Burt's Bees. I'm a sucker for peppermint, and this one has just the right moisturizing properties and consistency. I always pick up a few every time I'm at the store, and put them everywhere!
IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE, GO HERE TO SEE MY FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...