Full of Luxe

click on image to enlarge

Model/image from Elle; Belt from Miu Miu; Nails: OPI in "You Don't Know Jacques!"; Fang Ring by Balenciaga; Pair of 8.36 carat "flower" earrings from Betteridge; Leopard Clutch from Alexander Wang; Chanel Lipstick from Chanel; Vintage Bazaar Cover from Art.com; Cuffs with Geode Slices by Darryl Patterson; Black Strappy Heel from Gianvito Rossi at Saks Fifth Avenue

So the one thing I like best in the collage I made above is the nail polish on the model's fingers. Earlier I posted about the nail lacquer I bought from Chanel called ParticuliƩre, which I wear on my toes every day:

yes, I've already pointed out that my feet look like Barney Rubble's, so no more chuckling to yourselves 

So this is Chanel's polish:

Which is already sold out but you can find it on Ebay for around $30

AND, Here is OPI's You Don't Know Jacques!


Which can be found here for $4.95. If you look at the model's hands in the collage, to me there is virtually no difference!! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...