Thanks Dear Friends!


I appreciate everyone's input, I am usually VERY decisive and I surprised myself that I couldn't make the decision on my own about what do do with a simple blog banner! I promise, I can make the big decisions usually on my own~ha~!

I think I am going with the majority,which was also my gut feeling, to wait it out for my final product. I just see so many gorgeous colorful banners out there and then I see mine and it feels, well vanilla...but Vanilla is my son's favourite flavour so maybe there's nothing wrong with that, right?
It makes my heart smile, seriously, to see that my 'virtual' friends care enough to take the time to help me out when I need it. I hate even using the term 'virtual' because I "read/talk" everyday with you guys so it seems much more than that!

I have been CRAZY and working like a MAD WOMAN the last 48 hours to do my garden club project. I swear, my hair and my face look like a cross between Einstein and Wilford Brimley...


And I feel like this:


But alas, I am done, and my project will be judged this afternoon at 3:00 by the judges. OY, the pressure! I want that blue-ribbon! Wish me luck. Even if I don't get a ribbon, I'll get my gear in shift (i just made that up, is that a real saying anyways?) and show you guys the fruits of my labour. Here's a hint: I had to interpret this painting in flowers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...