Towel Bar Made into Shelf


So when I was in Alabama last year, I found these vintage towel bars at an architectural antique shop, and it was around $30. It reminded me of hardware made by P.E. Guerin which is SUPER pricey. Did I need towel bars? No. Did I know what I was going to do with them? No. But it was $30 so I felt like I could maybe sell them and make a small profit -- but that never happened, because I got a brainstorm in the middle of the night. 


Towel Bars from RF Architectural & Garden Antiques in Fairhope, Alabama



And my brainstorm told me turn this towel bar into a shelf. I purchased a piece of glass, cut to fit for $10 and voilá... there you have it! I put it in my bathroom, and ended up draping vintage hand towels over both of them anyways. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...