Awards Makes Me Happy! And Humble!

Thanks to sweet Shari over at Little Blue Deer for passing on the Happy 101 Award to me! Shari has such elegant taste and her blog has been such a true joy to read. It makes me happy, and I am sure it will make you happy as well! Please stop by her blog and you will see what I mean....gorgeous!

Now I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy:

1. My Family~ Whom I Cherish Every Minute of the Day~Our Health & Happiness
(one of my favourite pictures in the world... my son meeting his brother for the first time...)

2. My Girlfriends~old and new

3. Random Acts of Kindness and Compassion
(like Bluebonnets & Indian Paintbrush flowers hand-picked and given to me by my friend Dona) 


4. Honky Tonk Bars with a Good Juke Box and Ice-Cold Beer Mugs...shuffleboard table pure bonus
(my faves: Old Absinthe House in New Orleans, Georges in Waco, and Adair's & Time Out Tavern in Dallas... Good Jukebox = lots of Brooks & Dunn, Dwight Yoakam, Elvis, Eagles, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Rolling Stones, Mambo Kings, Robert Earl Keen, Journey, Van Halen, Boston, Ziggy Stardust, The Doors, Earth Wind & Fire, ELO, Fleetwood Mac, Hank Williams Jr., James Brown, Jerry Jeff Walker, Jimmy Buffet, Texas Tornadoes, Santana, Steely Dan, Supertramp, Tito Puente, Waylon Jennings)

5. A Sunny Day with My Favourite Band (U2) Playing in My Ear

6. The Feel of Silk, Cashmere, Soft Wool, and Buttery Leather in my Hand; Shoes, Handbags, Vintage Jewelry & Vintage Clothes

7. The Smell of my Children after they are Showered and in in their PJ's

8.Karaoke 
(I'm sure I will be embarrassed by showing this picture of me singing Black Eyed Peas at my 20th High School Reunion...what have I done...I was trying so hard to sing my best and took it so seriously, and now I look at the picture and I look totally ridiculous! But I LOVE to sing, and am completely tone deaf, but when I have that microphone in front of me -- PURE HAPPINESS-- but this photo--oy!--Oh well, at least I can laugh at myself!!...)

9. Sushi, Pizza, Ice Cream and German Chocolate
(Sashimi, Caribbean Roll, Cherry Roll, Ahi Tuna~ yummy... and Grimaldi's, Marco's and Louie's Pizza in Dallas are the best)

10. LAUGHTER

Now, I pass this Happy 101 Award to these bloggers, who make me happy (like it says on the award: Good Times and Sweet Thoughts) when I read their posts:















Thank you to dear Sarah at Flourish Design + Style for passing on the Sunshine Award to me! Sarah is the ultimate blogger, always posting creative and interesting things, that are lovely to look at and it's true that she spreads sunshine, as she and her blog are bright and happy. Please go there and see what I mean!

Now to pass this Sunshine Award on to other bloggers who bring cheerfulness to their readers, and leave them smiling:













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...