I ♥ MY....

... New book that my dear girlfriend Cindy bought me while she was in New York.


CATHERINE MALANDRINO by Pascale Richard

Sweet Cindy knows how much I like Malandrino's clothes. Now I'm a German-Texan so I am a girl who doesn't like to skip meals and enjoys everything that's put out in front of me, so I have a little extra in the upstairs and downstairs departments... but what I like about her clothes are that it shows off my assets and hides my flaws, much like Diane Von Furstenberg's dresses. I think they both do well for girls like me who are not built like boys. If you try on a Malandrino, go up a size though because she runs small and her tops are not cut modestly, but like I said, it "shows off your assets and hides your flaws!" Here's a peek inside the book....








There is nothing better than seeing a French woman in an American Flag!


Thanks Cindy, I read it last night before bed and now I want to go shopping!! If you're a fan too, go here to buy the book.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...