Needlepoint

FROM SERIOUS....



This chair above I found at an antique warehouse a few years back. It is an English chair, and the seat is relatively low, which makes me think it was used as a kneeling chair or in a hall. The needlepoint is original and in good shape, but I added the tassel trim along the seat's edge to give it a little more interest.


This is another chair, with it's original needlepoint on the seat and the back. It's amazing to think that the needlework on these chairs stay in such good condition considering they have traveled overseas and been around for almost a century! This is a very traditional scene and quite feminine. 

(above four images: cashon & co)

I found this runner at another local antique warehouse, and thought it was sweet. I liked the colours, and the backing and trim are original to the piece. It is one of those things I bought without knowing what in the world I would do with it. Maybe someday I'll figure it out!

TO LESS SERIOUS...

(above two images: Heraldic Needlepoint)

(image: Pug Cafe)

(image: thetrad.blogspot.com)

(image: kaffefasset.com)

Would you wear any of these shoes? I happen to love the men's ones, especially the skiers. Those are adorable.

TO TOTALLY FUN!...



(above three images: Jonathan Adler)

(image: heraldic needlepoint)

Which pillow are you? Oh how I wish my husband would let me put out the Acapulco pillow, but I am sure he draws the line at needlepoint speedo's in the house. ☺
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...