The Blue and the White


One of my favourite items. The Chinese Porcelain Blue & White Vase. Well, I like the vases, the jars, the plates, the cups, the bowls,  whatever... I like it ALL! Although I like the Chinese styles the best but there are also pretty Italian, English, Scandinavian styles as well. I think when used in home decor, it provides a timeless, rich look that I think will never go out of style. Some of the images below are 12 years old, and I think it looks like it could of been decorated just this year. 

image: Dan Marty Designs

Design: Dan Carithers/Photograph: Peter Vitale/Veranda Sept/Oct 1999

Veranda winter 1998

photo: keith scott morton for The Collector's Eye by Christine Churchill

Design: Dan Carithers/Photograph: Peter Vitale/Veranda Sept/Oct 1999
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...