Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! My Aunt sent me a picture of some eggs she coloured, shown below, and they are so pretty that I had to share...


But what I like most about them is that she coloured them the old fashioned way...not with the PAS dye that I grew up using, but the real way to do it: with natural ingredients. She used brown onion skins, red zinger tea, and cooked blueberries. 

But if next year you are going to attempt to dye your own eggs, make sure you pick the eggs that aren't misbehavin'....


I couldn't help myself....

I have been sick and went to bed early last night, hoping that the Easter Bunny would remember to come by.  Thank goodness my husband made sure he delivered, because my boys were up bright and early looking out the door to see if he had come to our house...



And he did! And to top it off, my sweet little one above bit into a chocolate egg, and blood gushed from his mouth. His front tooth was finally about to drop...yet it didn't. My husband said he couldn't grab it because and wanted ME to pull it out because I had fingernails.... I was freaking out saying there is NO way I can pull it out (it was not dangling, it was still rather in there) and he didn't understand why not ... all the while more blood, then finally he grabbed a tea towel and voilá... We now have the tooth fairy coming to visit us tonight as well. What a day! Happy Easter -  He has Risen!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...