A Funny For All You Moms Out There

Especially mom's to youngins....

click to enlarge

Okay, to add on to this funny "mommy moment"... I was talking to one of my best gal pal's this morning, who is the mother of four boys (under the age of 8)! As if that's not enough youngsters, she also works twice a week in a pre-school nursery. She told me of the funniest prank her fellow teachers did to her for April Fool's Day yesterday. When her 15 month-old son came home from school, her husband called my friend into the room as he was changing his diaper. Her teacher friend had sent him home with a Dora the Explorer diaper on and the word RuPaul written all over it. Isn't that hilarious? So to get them back, my friend is sending her son to school on Monday with 5 onesies on, so when they are changing his diaper, they will find that they have to keep undoing a onesie, only to find another. I told her that on the last one she needs to secure that one with at least 10 big diaper safety pins.  I knew this was something that all mom's could appreciate and find the humor in! Well, at least I did!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...