Which is Prettier?

My Favorite Fashion Spreads and are ones with pictures of beautiful clothes that are featured in an elegant house that is magnificently decorated.  The combination of those two things .... leave me speechless. It is just so pretty to look at, my eye doesn't know where to stop. These are just a few of my favorites...

Vogue, March 1944

1950

Tilda Swinton in Yoji Yamamoto jacket
Photographed by Juergen Teller, W Magazine
I love this rope handrail and the crystal ball on the newel post

Keira Knightly in Vogue, September 2008

Silk, taffeta and chiffon dress by Rickie Freeman for Teri Jon
Neiman Marcus December 2009 Book

Gunmetal silk and wool sheath with faux pearls by Chetta B by Sherrie Bloom and Peter Noviello
Neiman Marcus December 2009 Book

Bottega Veneta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...