Bermuda Homestead


I don't know about most people, but I think Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones make a handsome couple. I know they have multiple homes, and live quite the "jet-set" life, so I was glad when Architectural Digest showed us, back in 2002, a peek inside their house in Bermuda.  They hired decorator Stephen Ryan to design it, and I think it's fantastic. Casual yet sophisticated, warm yet cool at the same time, it has  mix of styles and is full of texture.



Decorator Ryan describes their living room as a typically English palette, with plush fabrics and deep colours. Mulberry Home fabric was used for the drapes.Click on this image to enlarge, so you can view better the fantastic lucite cocktail table that holds a shell collection. Great idea!


What a rich, warm room. Not what I would expect for a Bermuda Beach Estate! Drapery plaid and dining chairs fabric from Mulberry Home.




Photography for Architectural Digest by Durston Saylor
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...