The Pressure's On


One of my very bestest friends put the pressure on me.... but not in a bad way! In a post in her blog she said that I always have fresh orchids in my home. So, I was reading this, and looked around my house. I had not one fresh flower anywhere, and in fact, I had bowls with dirt and spanish moss just sitting there all over the place. Well, once I read that she thought this, I had to go buy one to live up to the accolade! I headed to my neighborhood Tom Thumb Supermarket, where Ta-Da! They had these huge orange Cymbidium Orchids for about $30. Yea, Thanks Cindy! (Make sure you stop by her blog, called Beautifully 50. It's for women of any age that wants to live healthy, stylishly, and of course beautifully! Lot's of good information and inspirations!) (image: cashon & co.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...