Le Daniel

image: Béatrice Amagat

It's official. Something in me has Paris Fever. It has been years since I've been and I feel the need to return. Soon. If  When I do, I have found some lovely, make that GORGEOUS hotels that I want to stay in. Or at least have sip some champagne there. First on my list? Le Daniel.

The exterior of the hotel's Haussmann facade.


image: Béatrice Amagat

In the salon, hand-painted eighteenth-century style de Gournay wallpaper designed in China is the perfect backdrop to a mix of Chinese, English, Indian and Moroccan accents. The interiors were designed by Tarfa Salam, who resides in London but wanted to fill the hotel with collectibles from around the world.




Asian motifs are featured in most of the guest rooms, including historic toile de Jouy prints - Siam from Manuel Canovas, Voyage of Marco Polo from Schumacher, Kipling from Nobilis, and Cairo Fair from Lee Jofa.


image: Béatrice Amagat

image: Béatrice Amagat



image: Béatrice Amagat

Of course you want to see more, don't you? Visit their website here, or for an even bigger treat, buy the book Parisian Hideaways by Casey O'Brien Blondes, available here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...