More Than Just a Pretty Bird...


I just discovered photographer Andrew Zuckerman's incredible portraits of birds, quite by accident. Even though I myself have 3 birds, I do not read the Audubon Magazine, but happened to see it recently while in a Doctor's waiting room. I was awestruck by these incredible and personable yet startling images of birds. They are from his book, entitled Bird, and I've picked out a few of my favorites. You don't have to be a bird lover to appreciate the beauty in these...
















Andrew Zuckerman

NOW, HERE'S MY IDEA OF PRETTY BIRDS, COURTESY OF HARRY WINSTON 






AND, NOW I HAVE TO SHOW OFF MY BABIES...

My lutino linnie parakeet Lucy

A lutino linnie as a baby

I also have two zebra finches, named Juni and Nacho

A baby zebra finch at 3 days old

And at one week old. So little...every birth is truly a miracle!

"I'm youth, I'm joy, I'm a little bird that has broken out of the egg."
James Matthew Barrie (1860-1937), author of Peter Pan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...