My First Award!

With much gratitude to my new dear friend Terri at La Dolfina, who has bestowed upon me the Sunshine Award.



Right away, essentially my first time on her site, I knew I had found a kindred spirit. Not only does Terri have GREAT TASTE, she is sweet, talented, and supportive. I love seeing her journeys into the neatest places in California that I do not have the ability to visit, and see what she photographs and sometimes purchases - because what she buys, I WANT!  So I'm honored and thrilled she chose me as one of the 12 blogs she has chosen to give...





the sunshine award
(click on image)

And now it is my great pleasure to pass this award on to 12 bloggers that spread sunshine with each new post they create...













Congratulations....Now go forth and shine your light!

AND IF I COULD RE-AWARD ONES ALREADY GIVEN THE SUNSHINE AWARD, I'D GIVE THEM A SECOND ONE:




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...