Piles and Piles


Photograph: Lincoinian (Brian)/flickr

Photograph: Dr.K.No/flickr

The leaves are falling here and they are piling up along the streets and under the trees. I was at a client's house yesterday, and had to bring my two sons with me. While we were inside, the boys were outside making huge leaf piles in the front yard.

Photograph: pirate johnny/flickr

Photograph: Laura Lewis/flickr

They little guys were well on their way to a pretty good sized pile, when my 6 year old came in the house crying really hard. He was saying that all his "hard work" has been destroyed. I looked out the front door and the yard men had come and used their mulching lawn mowers and removed every leaf and annihilated the boys' big leaf pile. They never even got the chance to dive in and play! Maybe next year...

Photograph: cinderella/flickr

Photograph: Vogue, Korea

Autumn Leaf Pile Artist Trading Card (ATC)
From: Mel's ATCs/flickr
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...