Admiring the View...



Clockwise from top left:

Sunburst On the Scene Mirror, available at Wisteria; Art Deco multifaceted mirrored pedestal, from Wisteria; Distressed metal finial, used here as a candleholder, available from Wisteria; Reserved Seating Bespoke vintage designer chair and lamp, at the Suzan Fellman Showroom, Los Angeles; Hardcover, clothbound editions of classic books from Borders

I have always liked sunburst/starburst mirrors, and I think this one is a fantastic modern version of the classic.  Wisteria is consistent with providing quality reproductions and great looking designs in furniture as well as home accessories.

Look at this pedestal. I love antiqued mirror; you could use this practically anywhere in the home, but I can totally imagine it dressing up a pool area or garden.

The silk scarves recycled as furniture is a great idea. I used to have a giant 3 ft square silk scarf from Austria that I had elaborately framed. It was all in jeweled colors and I had it sewn to float on a black nubby silk matte and framed in an elaborate gold frame. It was very much in keeping with the style of this chair.

And I think these books would really add some charm to a table, a library/study, or make great gifts for someone. Especially when that person likes to actually read, and not just use them as decoration!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...