Greek Love

I found a new favorite site. It's called It's All Greek, and if you like things inspired by Greece, this is the website for you. From jewelry to vases and plates, this on-line store from the UK has it! To see more, go here.  


Minoan Fresco Tile The Prince with Lillies


Minoan Fresco Tile The Saffron Gatherer


Large Torque of 18k gold plate on pliant woven bronze


Cuff bracelet of 18k gold plate on pliant woven bronze


White Background Pyxis (jewellery box) The Judgement of Paris






Red Figure Kantharos Herakles and the Amazons

I love greek pottery. I remember in my first pottery class, I made a greek plaque. I will have to look for it, it wasn't bad for a 13 year old! To see my own (rather small but cherished) collection of greek vases, go here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...