A Stylish Apartment All Decked Out for the Holidays

I must have a twin in designer Benjamin Bradley, who seems to adore Christmas as much as I do. We both have a collection of ...numerous....ornaments, and we both grew up with German moms who baked at lot during the Holidays. I can relate to his fond recollections. When you have wonderful Christmas memories growing up, you want to replicate that as an adult, and I can only hope I give that same happiness to my own children. In Bradley's interview to New York Social Diary, he explains his love for Christmas in that "It allows me to me, again, to be childlike...I want Santa Claus and I want angels and I want cranberries and I want sugar cookies and I want a gingerbread house and I want...anything that seems Christmas!" Well said, Mr. Bradley and I couldn't agree more.


























All photographs taken by Jeffrey Hirsch. To read the entire article, visit New York Social Diary.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...