Celebrate! Ring in the New Year!





I love this picture of Marilyn Monroe. (Yes, can you believe that's Marilyn? Dressed up as Clara Bow) This image sums up what I think is a perfect, crazy, fun, wild, glamorous party is... or could be...


Image courtesy of 20x200




Above two photographs courtesy of Donna O'Brien

These photographs of the top-hat with the pocket-watch are so awesome. A stylish Father Time...
This New Years Eve,  I'll be with my boys, snuggling together doing puzzles or Legos, watching fireworks (hopefully) and giving them a big smackeroo at midnight...If they stay awake until then (or if I stay awake until then.)  How will you say goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010?

Whatever you do, have a Safe & Happy Celebration. Here's to a New, Peaceful Year...Full of Hope and Promise.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...