Warm Cozy Libraries, Just In Time for Winter

My favorite room in my own home is my den. It might be considered a library, except that I don't think I have enough books to qualify. But I do have it painted a dark grey/olive color, and there are silks, velvets, mirrors, paintings, leopard print, pottery, everything that evokes in me a sumptuous but comfortable space. There's something about these spaces below that totally speak to me.... I could move in just as is.


Marco Scarani's Paris Apartment


Design by Allesandra Branca courtesy of House Beautiful


Design by Stephanie Stokes NYC courtesy of New York Social Diary


Image: Domino Magazine
This technically is a dining room, that double duties as a library. What a great use of a room that doesn't get used a lot! Bookshelves filled with books add instant character and coziness to any room.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...