Stunning Critters




Vintage Cartier green tourmaline, diamond, enamel & gold panther brooch from Nadine Krakov via 1st Dibs 

Ahhh, I love to look at jewelry that is incredibly designed and these pieces are just all exceptional. I have always liked brooches. My grandmother wore them and my mother wears them too. I think they are kind of a forgotten piece, and I hope to see younger women wearing them again in the future. Can you even imagine getting to wear something like this? *sigh!


Natural pearl & diamond swan pin,  American circa late 1800's. From DK Bressler/1st Dibs


Buccellati gold and silver bushbaby (squirrel) pin, circa 1980's, Italy. From Betteridge/1st Dibs


Gold frog brooch with diamonds and emeralds, England circa 1980's. From Smith & Company/1st Dibs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...