An Ode to Letter Writing

Decoupage Tray from John Derian

I am posting this for two reasons.

First, I have always loved stationary and hand-written letters.


Decoupage Trays from John Derian

Second, because out of shame, I am 2 months late (*gulp) on writing thank-you notes from my birthday and am hoping this will give me the kick in the booty to get myself in gear and get it together and write those notes!

Decoupage Tray from John Derian

Above and below: Bronze Doré European Letter box, circa 1900, with agate stones, From: Douglas Rosin Decorative Arts & Antiques


Circa 1970's Gucci Letter Opener From: Douglas Rosin Decorative Arts & Antiques

Yours Ever... People and Their Letters by Thomas Mallon available here

AND IF YOU NEED HELP WRITING YOUR LETTERS....

The Art of Gratitude...Thank You Notes for Every Occasion from Town & Country, available here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...