Hand-Painted Wallpaper- There's Nothing More Elegant


You know when you walk in a room, and it has that certain je ne sais quoi, that just blows you away? That is usually the feeling I  get when I enter a room that has walls covered in hand-painted paper. It's just like an incredible piece of art, blown up really big, that wraps the room in a luxurious feeling. It's adding layers, it's adding personality. It's just something that sends me over the edge when I see it! So all these images are like little jewels to me. Hope you enjoy them too! (DeGournay paper shown right)





Interior: Joe Nahem/Photo: Thomas Loof/House Beautiful 10/09


Blumarine

Ann Margaret, c1960's

Miles Redd's townhome from: newyorksocialdiary

Ellie Cullman and Tracey Winn Pruzan from: newyorksocialdiary



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...