My Favourite Body Products


This Shea Butter Body Crème Luxuesse by Frederic Fekkai gets top spot. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful this is. It is super, super thick and creamy. It smells like perfume, but fades a little after about 5 minutes once it's on your body, so you can put tons on. It truly just feels luxurious. My girlfriend Deanna gave it to me as a Christmas Present 2 years ago, and I have been unabashadly hooked since. To the point where I might need an intervention. Ha hahaha. Available here.


I found that the Tan Towel is the best self tanner for me, as it is virtually streak-less and easy to use. I can use it on my face and body and it is good for travel too! Available here.


The Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash is very gritty, and it smells like vanilla brown sugar. The smell is so yummy, and it does a good job of exfoliating as it is very thick also. Available here.

AHAVA Mineral Foot Creme has a great spa-like smell and is not greasy. I use this on my hands too. I like the AHAVA Dead Sea Salts too. Available here.

Nivea always makes great moisturizers and this Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash is super moisturizing. It has a White Calla Blossom Scent, and it is perfume-like but not in a strong, overpowering way. It smells feminine and lovely. Available here.

Buf Puf Body Sponge is the greatest thing ever invented. It's double sided, with a really rough side and a  normal side for everyday washing. I can't live without this. Available here.

IF YOU LIKED THIS AND WANT TO READ MORE, GO HERE TO SEE MY FAVOURITE HAIR PRODUCTS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...