Yummy, Soft, and ON SALE


Barefoot Dreams Bamboo Chic Throw, available in 8 colours and free shipping at Lester Harry's

I am a glutton for anything soft and comfy, read: blankets, robes, mittens, scarves, slippers....And I have a few favourites to share. My top spot goes to:

BAREFOOT DREAMS BAMBOO CHIC




above two images: cashonandcompany.blogspot.com


If you haven't ever felt a blanket or robe by this company yet, you must. It is so fluffy and soft, and not only do they make blankets, they make little jackets with hoods and robes too. My family fights over our blue one, above.


Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Robe, 20% off now at Shop LA Style

Of course, who doesn't love cashmere? One of the benefits to waiting until after the Holidays is for the sales of course, and Restoration Hardware has not only put their cashmere robes on sale, but they also marked down their Luxury Plush Robe.






Chooka Signature Slipper, with sheepskin lining, $49.95 at Nordstrom.


Gotta keep those feet warm too!

Speaking of comfortable, I have a confession to make. I have always thought that UGG boots were possible the ugliest things ever invented and worn by human-kind. That all changed on Thursday. I needed some warm shoes to wear to the BCS game, and my sister-in-law gave me her UGG boots to wear. As my last foot sank into it, I literally sighed aloud. Ok, I got it. THIS is what all the fuss was about. They are so comfortable, that you really don't care what they look like. And after about an hour on your foot, you actually think they are cute! And after about an hour and a half, you are picking out the colour in your head that you want to order when you get back. I guess I'm not alone in this, because years after they made their debut, when I went to go buy it, there was still a 2 week wait. It'll be worth it, I know.


UGG Australia "Bailey Button" Boot available at Nordstrom
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...