It's Cold Out There: Bundle UP!!!


Versace Fall 2009

I have always loved winter coats, even though where I live we hardly get to wear them. This winter though has been colder than usual, and we've actually needed our coats! I was browsing on-line for some, and these were my favourites. My only complaint? The price. Hey designers, I have an idea: Make the coat's price match the temperature! Yeah, that's it!


Ralph Lauren Fall 2009, RTW


Ralph Lauren Fall 2009, RTW




Above two: Missoni, Cashmere blend available at Net-a-Porter


Halston brushed wool cape, available at Net-a-Porter




Above two: RM by Roland Mouret, "autan" textured wool coat available at Net-a-Porter




Above two: Missoni "Susan" embroidered wool coat available at Net-a-Porter




Above two: available here at J.Crew




Above two: available here at J.Crew




Above two: available here at J.Crew




Catharine Maladrino


Anorak, $89 at Zara


Cape, $159 at Zara

Which is your favourite?... Mine? The Missoni and the J.Crews.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...