Sometimes I Disagree...

Yawn... So, it's early Sunday Morning, and I wake up to my son showing me his new Bionicle Super Battle Droid Legend Man. Then, I sleepily turn on my laptop, which is next to me, and my Yahoo home page pops up. Of course,what catches my eye is the Stars: What Were They Thinking? headline, and I quickly go to it to see a slideshow of their "fashion disasters".

After scrolling through the mishaps of Grace Jones in a "bee-keepers hat" and Adam Lambert in a too-tight white satin-like suit, I saw Camilla Belle in this dress.



Call me crazy, but I really, really like this Valentino! Have you ever felt the materials Valentino uses for his dresses? Well, you can just tell by looking at this picture that this silk is feather-like soft. Okay, maybe I would do the skirt without the matching top, because on my hefty upper-body it wouldn't look too good, but Belle is so petite, that I rather like it on her. And the shoes with it are fantastic! It's a risk, but it's young and gorgeous, like her! What do you think? Agree or Disagree?



Then, next in the slideshow, was Ashley Olsen in this Alexander McQueen lace dress. The folks at Yahoo declared that Olsen "resembled the Bride of Frankenstein thanks to her overly powdered face, unruly up-do, and ridiculously dark lipstick". Okay, Yahoo.... I'll give you the fact that her lipstick is dark, but she's making the outfit a little edgy, so I give her points for that! Also, isn't she like twelve? So, let her have a little messy up-do! If it was all tight and high and perfect, she would look 70 and we'd be slamming her for that. So, again I disagree with their critique. I like her in this. She looks chic to me, very Dolce & Gabbana, and young and glamorous. Yes, a little severe, but if she went the other way, I think she'd look bridal. What do you think? Agree or Disagree?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...