Playtime...



When it's a School Holiday, like today, OR when it's BURRRRRRR.....COLD outside, what do you like to do? Our family likes to hunker down inside and play games. (Well, we are all homebodies anyways so it doesn't have to be cold for us to want to do that.)
We each have our favourites. My husbands: crosswords. My oldest: Video Games/Nintendo. My youngest: puzzles, Candyland, tic-tac-toe, and playstation. Mine? BANANAGRAMS.  If you are a scrabble fan, then you will love it. I have gotten my friends addicted too. Not too long ago, a few girlfriends and I took a girls trip to the beach. Well, we literally stayed at the kitchen table for 3 days, and played Bananagrams and completed one 400 piece puzzle. (I kid you not). Yes, we are geeks, but SMART geeks.!!



Bananagrams ($14.95 at Barnes & Noble and other retailers) is an anagram game, much like scrabble, and you can play solo or against people. It consists of a Banana pouch filled with lettered tiles. It's easy to travel with, and bring it to coffee houses and/or restaurants - AND it makes GREAT gifts: teachers, friends, hostess... I like to play it best on weekends or on vacation, first thing in the morning with my coffee and toast (my last game below).



If you like games, I highly recommend this addictive one!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...