Pink Makes Me Happy


I've been sick since yesterday, so I need a quick pick-me-up to make me smile. Pink makes me cheerful, but in a house with all boys, I have nothing pink at all: save one thing. A big retro pink bicycle with a wicker basket with polka-dot lining. If I was going to have one girlie thing, I didn't want it to be missed. Passing along some pictures I've had saved for a while, for those "someday, in the future, when I have a granddaughter.... " feelings that happen once in a blue moon.


Vintage Halston


I wish I could remember which cake company I found this image from, I pulled it a long time ago. But I look at it from time to time, because it's sweet. Not saccharin sweet. Cool sweet. I wonder what it tastes like.


Kenneth Jay Lane always works for me.

domino

Love's Baby Soft

When I wear this, its surprising how many girls remember what it is and what it smells like. Its like play-doh. Some scents (especially childhood ones) you just don't forget.

Fortuny

Exquisite Vintage Mariano Fortuny Shell Pink Greek Gown with murano glass beads and silk cord on the sides. I love a deep rose-peachy-pink color. That should be the name of a new crayon. "Rose Peachy Pink". ha. very creative here.  1stdibs

domino
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...