Odd Origami



I came across these origami made out of dollar bills on uniquescoop and thought they were so cool.  I used to have an origami how-to book where each page had a beautiful pattern, and on the back of the paper, the directions on how to fold the origami shape. Well, after 3 folds, I gave up. I can't even make a paper airplane so I don't know what I was thinking! But there are books that show you how to make origami with money, and I always thought that this would make the neatest Graduation or Birthday present for someone. It would definitely show a lot about one's personality: who would unfold it right away to go buy something or the person who doesn't have the heart to mess up the mini sculpture and would forsake spending the money to enjoy looking at it. I can't say which one I'd be.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...