The Verdict is In.....

I LOVE MY I-PAD!


How do I Love thee?
Let me count the ways....

ONE:

You are so sleek and gorgeous!! And look at this bookshelf that you provided me with some free books too! Tryin to make me all smart and all....Aren't you a doll....

TWO:

Just in case I didn't want your books, you let me sync my Kindle to you and import all the books I have already bought and archived. So now I can pick up with you where I left off with my Kindle and I can have TWO book stores! Ah, you're the best, always thinkin' of what's easiest for me ....

THREE:

You're my new Doodle Buddy. Oh how you knew I loved to doodle, that is after all what I majored in during school! And you let me squiggle my fingers all over your lovely screen and make all sorts of silly pictures. Oh how I love you for that.


FOUR:

You've found new ways to keep me organized with some of my very favourite apps you now have... Like your PaperDesk, your StickIt, your ToDo and my favourite your Corkulous....

Yes, your Corkulous is just Fabulous....

FIVE:

You know how much I love to shop so you set me up with easy to read and purchase Craigslist and Ebay pages. Oh, the fun with you I shall have....

SIX:

And you know I'm not all about shopping but like to play games. Board Games, that is. And you supply me with all the juvenile things to get me through my tough adult day.

SEVEN:

If I get tired of holding you in my arms (which I will never do, I promise) you let me wrap you in this cover and prop you up on my desk so it's easy to see you and when my fingers are tired you let me put a wireless keyboard to you and then you act like a big ol' computer. Such a show-off....

i Pad, 

i think 

i   u
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...