Sparklers on Your Feet


So this picture above is from my spring Neiman Marcus Catalogue, and I thought they were kinda cute. I personally don't like the kind of sandals that are like a "T" between your toes like this, but that's probably because I have Fred Flinstone Feet. It got me thinking about sparkly rhinestones on your shoes. A Yea or a Nay? I say YEA....I found a few of my own shoes with their sparkly bits on them, all below...


These are some of my very favourite shoes, because they are casual and dressy all at the same time. They are tan leather with plastic and a big ol' rhinestone clip on them. I bought them about 5 years ago and will never part with them.


These shoes are absolutely adorable. And I have the dress and jacket to match. I don't wear all three together, but for sure will wear the shoes with just the dress or with pants/skirt and the cute jacket. They kind of remind me of a 1950's version of Green Acres - what Eva Gabor would of worn.


These are just one of those shoes that I got on sale, and had to have, but yet have to wear, and I've had them for about 6 years and still won't get rid of them yet, because I know that one day I'll get up the nerve to wear strappy heels that have snakeskin print, raffia fringe, and rhinestones on horse-hair straps. Yes, one day...


These are little slides that are like Pool Shoes... if you are in Miami! VERY gold. Gotta be brave to scoot around a public pool in these.


And perhaps the ones I wear out every summer, my slides from BCBG. They are leather and totally flat and totally comfortable, with these big "stones" set allover the strap. Another keeper! If this one has any years left in it, that is!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...