All About Men: Part 3

I PROMISE, THIS IS THE LAST ONE ☺

above two images: Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 Ready to Wear

Now, time for some men's fashion for us women!!
HEY MEN, CAN WE BORROW A FEW THINGS FROM YOU? 

Moschino Cheap & Chic Spring 2010 Ready to Wear

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2010 Ready to Wear
Although I always love Dolce & Gabbana, I think I'd rather have your traditional menswear tuxedo, but thanks anyways!

Now we're talkin!
Moschino Cheap & Chic Spring 2010 Ready to Wear

One of my mens-wear inspired shoes. Very high, these heels are!


above two images: Head in the Clouds, 2004
Ahhh, yes, the beret. You wear your Clark Kent hat, and I'll wear the chic beret, yes?

Blazer from Zara

Jacket from Anthropologie
Now that's my version of a smoking jacket! I'm catching up to you, Mr. Andy Garcia! But I need a neck scarf...

You can never go wrong with Hermès...

But don't forget a pocket square! More Hermès please! And about our house...

I'd take your paneled library office and paint it and make it mine! (image: Todd Romano)

And I'd even let you keep the portrait of your mother over the fireplace 
(image: Gorge Stephanopolous & Ali Wentworth, design by Elizabeth Martin. Elle Decor)

If it's okay with you, I'd like to swap out all your inherited oriental rugs for some vintage Pierre Cardin furniture. Isn't this chain-link c1970's rug above just perfect? You can't argue with that, Mr. Man, as he is also a menswear designer of the past, extraordinaire!


And instead of using this burled wood with brass table by Pierre Cardin as a conference table, let's move it in the dining room! 

We'll add 6 circa 1950's Mastercraft dining chairs done in the Napoleonic style to the table and it will look incredible!

If I let you paint our living room blue, will you let me hang up purple curtains? See, we can compromise!

I'll let you install that random Turkish Bath that you've always wanted, just like Sienna Miller's above... And honey, don't forget the jewelry. Since you don't wear much, I'll borrow some cufflinks, please...

David Webb wolf head cufflinks from Camilla Dietz Bergeron/1st dibs

Tiffany & Co. gold shell cufflinks, 1980's. Camilla Dietz Bergeron Ltd/1st dibs

Can we share these please??
Italian 1960's enamel leopard cuff links/Primavera Gallery/1st dibs

AND MAYBE JUST A WATCH TOO....



Your big ol' Cartier will do very nicely, thank you very much. And look, it comes with an extra band! That's like two watches for the price of one! Look how much money I save you!

A Girl Can Dream, Can't She?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...