For Your Next Tea Party

My mom's birthday was 3 weeks ago, and I bought her what I think is the coolest present (I think she liked it too). It's called a Tea Posy, and it's a stylishly simple clear glass tea pot....but with a twist. The Tea Posy comes with individual wrapped "pods" which are the tea leaves, but they are wrapped in a way that when you add the pod to the hot water in the pot, they bloom like a gorgeous flower. There are different flower shapes, hence different flavors.

When my mom opened her gift at the restaurant, we had them fill the pot with boiling water and we dropped in a pod. Over the next 20 minutes we watched in awe as it changed shape and filled the kettle to a big colorful bloom! And it tasted good too! It makes a great gift and I think it would be really fun to use for a tea party. They come in individual and two person kettles.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...