Miley Cyrus feels pressured by agents and managers

Miley Cyrus wants to let her live her age
With only 16 years old, a millionaire mind having recently confessed to be dating a model 20 years, Miley Cyrus complains of pressure from agents and managers who have already been advised to operate the chest or take off occasional "kilo over." Miley confesses feel much pressure, he wants to be a normal girl and has so stated in an interview with the women's magazine 'Glamour': "I just want to let me grow."

Miley has clear concepts and does not intend to let anyone intimidate you, as has happened with some artists of his age who have been caught up in the fashion of "perfect bodies" and the urge to be as soon as possible the following symbol American sexual. The Disney star said: "Always eat what I want. I know I'll never be a model of 1.80 meters and 43 kilos, with a perfect body. I'd rather have a little more meat. " Cyrus adds, "when people tell me to lose weight or put my chest, I tell them I do not mind."

Do not want to look like Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan
The teen star has clearly would not want to look like Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, both of which have not been kind to their parents and have been filled with disappointment: "The last thing I would do is to disappoint my parents"
"My mother's father died when she was 18, and if something happens to one of my parents, I would like them to always be proud of what I've done. Also I have a sister nine years and I will not go to school when you make fun or to annoy my fault, "says the actress.
In these statements to be published in the May issue of 'Glamour', Cyrus reveals that currently is dating a 20-year model, called Justin Gaston. Cree that their attitude must be honest and not hide this relationship, so that says: "I love him and really do not care for criticism."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...