Jennifer Lopez premiered his new video "On The Floor" on American Idol


Jennifer Lopez premiered his new video "On The Floor" on American Idol
Leveraging its place as a judge of 'American Idol', pop singer Jennifer Lopez will debut the video for her latest single 'On The Floor' during a special broadcast of the reality on 3 March.

In connection with audiovisual, Jennifer Lopez said: 'I play a character who organizes this event and acts as if he did not care, but also loves her and loves that environment, so I must be bold, but also sexy and sweet '.

On his experience in the development of video, Jennifer Lopez said: 'In truth I feel emotionally attached to this, but also by how much I like dancing and also because it has been a big part of who I am since I started' .

Our comment: We hope your new video .. very impasiencia We wish her good luck in his career ..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...