Ricky Martin could present boyfriend on TV


In the midst of promoting her new album, Music + Soul + Sex, Ricky Martin said he has reached a time in your life where you know that sooner or later there will come a time when her boyfriend presented before the television cameras.

In an interview with a renowned television, the best interpreter of my life is you, the Puerto Rican reaffirmed that he feels happy for being homosexual, although he declined to go into more detail about his decision to come out.

"I'm at the right time, I'm on balance, I feel calm, I feel free in many aspects, but one always wants one more, " he said.
According to the Puerto Rican, "everything is a process, I feel calm, more spirituality, happier than ever and eager to advance my career. "

Stated that "you choose what you want, what you want, one is born. I think I had a gift of life so now I have, "he said while commenting on her boyfriend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...