WAIT FOR IT...



That's what my son says every time he wants to show me a new feature on his Lego Battlestation.... he puts it behind his back and says in a soft voice "waaaait for it ... waaaait for it...."

So I am saying to you the same thing, because for the next week, I am going to show you OVER 100 BEAUTIFUL BARGAINS for your home, and ALL FOR UNDER $100.

Here is a sneak peak of what is to come, but in order to see all of it and the WHERE TO BUY & HOW MUCH, you'll have to wait for it, wait for it...



Come by this week for more to come, and nothing over $100 with most under $50! The weather is starting to warm and I am getting in the mood to freshen up my house for spring. I found LOTS of gorgeous accents to update any look. Also, I noticed an obvious  trend in my research, with the emphasis on the theme of Nature: in design and in textures .... But glamour was definitely not forgotten!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...