Miley Cyrus decepsiona of itself


Miley Cyrus has admitted to smoking a pipe with sage was "a bad decision, " since many of their fans were disappointed.

The artist gave the remarks days after being voted the celebrity who gives a worse example for young people, as published by the Daily Mail

"I'm not perfect ... I made a mistake ... I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans ..." said the artist.

Last December, the site TMZ posted a video where you see Miley with a group of friends, smoking a pipe with a substance that was presumably salvia, a hallucinogenic use is not illegal in California.


In the opinion of us is true that nobody in this world is perfect, and you can always start again .. Miley is a great singer and has the support of all the fans who still want insurance as always ..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...