Cyrus Myley taxed next song with Nick Jonas

The star of 'Hannah Montana' was met with a member of Jonas Brothers to record 'Pass It On'. It is the first time working together after their separation in December 2007.
Nick's brothers, Kevin and Joe also have an interest in the subject.

Despite the rumors that said otherwise, she is still in touch with Nick, who recently split from Selena Gomez.

Speaking to KIIS-FM radio, Cyrus said: "We do not hate. We really want much. He is very pleasant, I am happy that we could remain friends. "
'Everyone thinks that Jonas Brothers and I are enemies, but in reality we are great friends now. We talk all the time. "

After the break, Miley, who is dating underwear model Jason Gatson, wrote a song called: "7 Things I Hate About You '(7 things I hate about you).
In his new book, 'Miley Cyrus: Miles to Go ', the singer and actress, 16, revealed that the worst day of his life was when I broke up with Nick.

'Deep inside me I knew we were not giving the best of us. And that was what I wanted, and I think I deserve, from a relationship. "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...