Miley Cyrus Plans Return to TV

Miley Cyrus plans to return soon to the big screen [Image] LOS ANGELES (AP) But do not do it again as Hannah Montana.
So says 16-year phenomenon, whose film "Hannah Montana: The Movie", in which his alter ego presents the secrets of his double life as pop star, opens April 10.
"We were very lucky to have enough material to make a movie," Cyrus said in an interview Monday. The film reveals the identity of Hannah Montana in a way that Cyrus is "very clever" and reduces the possibility of a sequel, but does not overshadow the future of the popular Disney TV series.
The film follows the concert tour of last year and Cyrus-Montana 3D movie "Best of Both Worlds Concert," which grossed more than $ 60 million, a rare success for a film of a concert.
"I do not know if I would do another movie (Hannah Montana), but I love to record another season (the series)," said Cyrus, who has signed for a third season and is interested in a fourth.
It also intends to leap to Hollywood, where he spent the summer working in a film written by the author of "Nights in Rodanthe" and "The Notebook," Nicholas Sparks. But this would not be an adaptation of a romance novel. Sparks this time wrote the script directly, and did so with Cyrus in mind.
Neither Cyrus nor Sparks have revealed more details than the title, "The Last Song" (The last song). But Cyrus said that the paper would challenge their acting abilities.
"I've always been lucky to play characters with whom I can identify, and with this I do not identify at all", she said. "I have my stuff, but not as bad as this girl. So I'm happy to play someone who ... does not look like me."
Like everyone else, waiting to see if Cyrus is "a good actress or not, or if I am only making myself good."
"So," he added, "we'll see how it goes."
Will that affect his position as a role model for girls?
No more than their opinions about the glamorous life you have chosen.
To a question about what kids should do if they are divided between the dream of acting or going to college, Cyrus responds with his usual frankness.
"I say, 'do it,''' said leaving a laugh, as if he knew he was getting in trouble." Be outrageous. Get out to Hollywood
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...