Maite Perroni focuses on acting

Marie de la Parra and Maite Perroni attended the presentation of the album the singer Jorge Gallegos, where the boyfriend of the protagonist of "Triumph of Love" gave full support to the actress, after he was romantically linked to actor William Levy.

"I love her, respect her a lot, which has passed I have told the assistant that I do not know the truth because I did not want or put, Maite is a princess, is a woman from head to toe," said the singer and boyfriend Perroni when questioned by the press.
For its part, Maite Perroni confined himself to talk about the working relationship that exists with the Cuban TV forums.

"Thank you, that good because in the end like we are doing our job," he said.

The actress who gives life 'Mary Forsaken' said is the best in the soap opera "The Triumph of Love," produced by Salvador Mejía.

"Jim still make their wickedness, Bernarda, too, then we are building a story that still has much to tell," said Maite Perroni.

RBD former confessed that still misses the music scene, however, will focus on his role acting in Televisa San Ángel forums.

"I for now I'm focused 100 percent to the Triumph of Love, the next few months I will be dedicated to this soap opera because it's my priority
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...