Avril Lavigne: I'm totally very different from Madonna


I think nobody likes to be compared with others, unless you're a famous singer such as Avril Lavigne, who now compared to Madonna.

Avril Lavigne hates being compared to other singers, when he was interviewed by Kyle and Jackie O Radio Show, said he can not understand why you compare it to Madonna: "I definitely do not like being compared with others. Madonna is Madonna and I'm totally different to her, "said Avril.

Lavigne is different from Madonna, but acknowledges it's a great singer: "I think what he has done is really great. She has worked hard and had a wonderful career and has balanced very well to have a family. "

The singer of 'What The Hell' says it's not so sure about the first time I got a record deal: "I'm very shy, introverted and I was very young - I was like a child and I was doing interviews," really hated them, but my record company made me do so, and I like it. "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...