SHOPPING CENTER LIKES

Yesterday, at our neighborhood shopping village, I had 5 spare minutes before going to an appointment there. I parked right in front of the Stella McCartney boutique, got out, and ran back to my car to grab my camera. Every time I walk by her store, I MARVEL at the way the floors are laid in there. And this time I was going to take a snapshot of it.


The floors appear to be laminate wood, but could possibly be real wood. But the boutique designers made it unique by dying several of the planks different shades of pink, then laying them in a variegated zig-zag/chevron pattern. 

At the entrance of the door, the color is intense. As you enter the store, it fades out. 

And speaking of door, isn't it just fabulous?


Next to Stella McCartney is the Tory Burch boutique. This one has the best door in the village. Bright, heavy, bold and the handle is her logo. 



The door of course is stunning, but the way it fits in the arch of the architecture above is so cool. 


And speaking of architecture, our neighborhood shopping village was the FIRST outdoor Shopping Center in the United States! But that in itself deserves its own post. I'll get to work on that asap. I promise, the architecture and history is unique - and not to just Texas!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...