RANDOM STUFF: INSPIRATIONS RIGHT NOW

via Princeton's Graphic Arts Library

Do you feel like your brain is sometimes ALL over the place? I've had scatter-brain for awhile now. But it's not just in my daily routine, or my mommy-duties -- it's also in my design style & artistic inspirations. 

Kevin O'Brein Studio hand-painted silk and burn-cut velvet pillows via Neiman Marcus 
via Neiman Marcus
Above two rooms via Interior Design Magazine

I think I am, like a lot of people I'm sure, so enamored with SO many different looks that it almost becomes overwhelming - in an ADD way! 

Cork Platform shoe by Pedro Garcia in Ink via Neiman Marcus
Shoe via Neiman Marcus
Houston home via HAR.com
Yossi Harari via Bergdorf Goodman & Neiman Marcus
Chanel Nail Color via Neiman Marcus 
Juliska Ceramic "Country Estate" dinnerware via Neiman Marcus
Art by Saa is from Craighead-Green Gallery, Dallas via Neiman Marcus

Above two images from a Abbot Ave home via Allie Beth Allman

And Pinterest doesn't help this! My boards look like 30 drastically different people put them together. I always thought I should have been a Gemini,  because one day I'm modern and minimal - 

Image via Allie Beth Allman
Dress by Nhã Khanh via ON Magazine, Texas 

Dress by Nhã Khanh, shoes by Jeffrey Campbell, bag by Harl Assaf via ON Magazine, Texas
Chanel bag via Neiman Marcus


Above 3 images via Neiman Marcus

Ballet slippers from Hermes

via Neiman Marcus

and the next day I'm 'color me happy'.....

Zimmer + Rhode 
via Paper City, Dallas

Gucci tulip-skirt dress; Dina Mackney coral necklace with rock-crystal drop - all via Neiman Marcus
Signed Donald Stannard Vintage "Twin Lions" Runway necklace, via Designers Vintage Store on eBay 
Vintage Miriam Haskell Egyptian Bib Collar Necklace via TreasureTroveRose on eBay
via Neiman Marcus
FENDI Acrylic Studded Cuff
both images via Neiman Marcus
Signed Cadoro Vintage Tassel necklace via Designers Vintage store on eBay


You see, it's not always so black & white! 


Celine handbag via Neiman Marcus


WAIT..... HOW DID CHRISTOPHER WALKEN GET HERE?
Just wanted to make sure you were still paying attention....

Vintage signed Hattie Carnegie Ram's Head Earrings via A Touch of Vintage Jewelry store on eBay
Image via Neiman Marcus
Image via Martha Turner Properties

Above two images via Neiman Marcus 

Image via Martha Turner Properties

So, to keep with my scattered brain right now, here are more random things that have been on my mind lately - or quite simply, I'm just diggin' these at the moment.

Image via Neiman Marcus
Kevin O'Brien Studio accessories & Sferra's "Renee" Collection bedding via Neiman Marcus
From L to R: Oscar de La Renta; Kara Ross; Dina Mackney all via Neiman Marcus
Pearls via Neiman Marcus Entrée Magazine
Vintage Pin via A Touch of Rose Vintage Jewelry store on eBay 
Dress by Tadashi Shoji via Neiman Marcus
Elsa Schiaparelli Vintage Flower Brooch via eBay seller Yoyolz 

ciao!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...