SOME FUNNIES FOR YOUR THURSDAY

HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN A WRONG NUMBER - TEXT BEFORE?
I have, over the New Years. It was weird. I texted back 'you've got the wrong person', but for 3 days, they just kept texting back (obviously thinking I was someone else) like what I had told them just NEVER registered.

AND HENCE.... 
there is a website called WrongNumberTexts.com (of course there is!) and I pulled my favourites to share. These made me laugh aloud:








AND EVEN FUNNIER THAN THAT...
Is their other site, ParentsShouldntText.com. I can honestly say, I've never received any like any of these, but I think they are ALL SO HILARIOUS. Again, I picked my favourites... 















AND SPEAKING OF FACEBOOK....
This is what happens when Parents & Grandparents join 
(via lamebook.com)




That last one is classic. 

Life is Funny. People are Funny. 
Smiling and Laughing are good for your health. Hope this brought a smile. We all need a break for the seriousness once in a while.

Off to do the BSWLSDDDC, but I wish it was the GTL instead.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...