Nigga confirmed about his divorce by mutual consent

The Panamanian singer Nigga, promoter of "Romantic Style", confirmed her divorce from "mutual agreement" of Osiris Vega, the young Panamanian who married two years ago.

"I signed, she signed, I'm divorced, " said the singer, whose real name is Felix Gomez, commenting that the relationship with Vega "did not work. "
Speaking to the newspaper Panama America, "I love the singer said: " I put everything in my power to make marriage work, but this is not a single person, is two. "

Nigga and Vega were married in the civil registration of Chitre, the singer's hometown in central China, 27 August 2008, and defined the separation last January 26.

Although he said that at present has no relationship, Nigga said "it will be difficult for me to give one hundred percent. "

"When a person goes through a relationship like this, when you're in love does not see or think, then you realize that this should not be so, was blind, deaf and dumb, " he said.

Said about his musical career working in a single with the duo Alexis y Fido.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...